Thursday, May 18, 2006

Re: SUV

A reader from Scottsdale (okay, my sister-in-law Karen) writes:

Although I have a Jeep Cherokee and my sister has a Rodeo, neither of us has a third row of seats, like in the big SUVs (and the guys both drive more gas conscious sedans). Unfortunately this means that anytime Lori & I want to go somewhere with Ella, Stephen & Alexis (which is multiple times a week) we have to take two cars. I can guarantee you that the next time either of us buys a car it will be a large SUV with a third row of seats (and keep in mind my sister Lori is purchaser of all natural, biodegradable cleaning products. . . a protect-the-environment kind of gal). We would like to do the right thing, as well as save money on gas, but unless we want to pull a Britney Spears and put Lori's infant on our lap, looks like we are stuck with taking two cars for now.


Indeed.

No comments: